Thursday 1 November 2018

Free Metal Show - 42



Starting off this week we have melodic Death Metal from Equivalence from Burlington, Ontario, Canada. They have 2 releases out so far...

Full-length 2012 - Moon-Lit Haven

EP 2018 - Dead Man's Path
... both of which are up on their Bandcamp page at 'name your price' HERE




Next up we have Good Ol' 13 a Southern Rock/Groove band from Finland. These guys formed in 2012, they have 2 singles and an EP under their belts so far... 
EP 2014 - I Ain't Dead Till I Say So!
All of these and more are up on their Bandcamp, go check them out HERE



Finally for this week, here's some brutal Death Metal from Spilling Entrails, these guys from San Antonio, Texas / Weidman, Michigan, USA were around from 2013 - 2017. They recorded a demo and 2 cool full-length albums...
2014 - Slamosaurus Rex

2015 - Humanity's Final Hour
Both these full-lengths are up 'name your price' on their Bandcamp HERE


Check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment