Saturday 24 October 2020

Hellfekted


This time around I get to chat with Thrash/Death/Black Metal band Hellfekted from Stoke-On-Trent. They only formed last year but already have 2 singles, an EP and a full length album "Woe to the Kingdom of Blood" under their belts. 


Hellfekted recently streamed an online gig for Retribution Alive which I have linked for you to check out here




 

 




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment