Sunday 18 October 2020

High Speed Hangover - 368



Here's another show in the can folks, another bumper metal filled rollercoaster ride of great underground bands. It's kind of late getting out to the headbanging masses as I'm a lazy sod and couldn't be bothered to do it earlier. If you dig the show make sure to follow the band's pages and buy their stuff. Check out my band interviews too on YouTube \m/

With tracks by - 

 




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment