Tuesday 27 October 2020

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Halloween The Movie

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊

It's the October Patreon show so it has to be a spooky one as it is nearly Halloween after all!! This year I have decided to make the theme all about the classic Horror movie Halloween, John Carpenter's slasher masterpiece from 1978. If you are not a patron and you fancy giving it a listen, then sign up now!!

With tracks by  - 

 

         


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment