Sunday 15 November 2020

High Speed Hangover - 372

Here's the show folks and it's a rip roaring, whirling scary-toothed spinning blade of a show!! Tons of great bands that you need to respect, don't stick your arse on it or it'll be ripped off!! What the hell am I talking about? I dunno, I just post silly words into a daft sentence and it's all pretty pointless really!! Just hit play and listen to the damned show folks, that's what it's all about!!

With tracks by - 







Buy the Killing Time: Thrashed from the Vault compilation HERE
Buy the Fangs Volume II compilation HERE


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment