Sunday 29 November 2020

High Speed Hangover - 374



It's theme show time again and this time it's all to do with the US state of Kentucky!! Home of horse racing, bourbon, basketball and chicken!! There's a ton of great bands on this week, all from Kentucky, other than 2 bookends on the show who are a couple of London, UK bands who are playing Retribution Alive online gig on Friday. See the event information HERE So click play and get a ton of facts and a shit load of tracks from the state that is trying to get it's state slogan to be changed to ''Kentucky Kicks Ass"!!
It's ass-kicking, headbanging and finger licking good!

With tracks by - 





         


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry




No comments:

Post a Comment