Sunday 1 November 2020

High Speed Hangover - 370



Here we go with show 370 folks, the 1st of another month, wow, we are in November already!! Damn we are marching on towards show 400!! Still a fair way to go yet though eh? London is under lockdown once again and I can't go see my girlfriend which sucks, so I guess I'd best just blast out some tunes to make me feel better. I hope you guys are all well during this period of immense suckitude! If you enjoy the bands please go follow their pages and but their merch and if you dig the show please consider supporting it on Patreon
Please sub my YouTube channel too \m/

With tracks by - 



 



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment