Saturday 7 November 2020

Troyen

 

This week I have the distinct pleasure to talk to Troyen, a New Wave of British Heavy Metal band from Warrington, Cheshire, England. Formed as Trojan in 1980 they changed it to Troyen in '81 and split up in 1982. Decades later in 2014 they reformed with a vengeance and have dropped a stack of releases since then. I chatted with the guys on YouTube to get some facts.



Line-Up
Steve McGuire - Guitars (lead), Vocals
Jeff Baddley - Vocals (backing), Drums
Steve Haslam - Guitars (lead)
Mark Notley - Bass


Links




 

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment