Sunday 30 May 2021

High Speed Hangover - 400 (Phobias - Part 4)

 

WOW!!!! It's here!! Show 400!! .... well what now? Well just business as usual I guess, more great tunes for you all to get rockin' to! It's part 4 of the 'Phobias' themed shows, most likely the last part too as I went through the list that I had already. I could probably find some more obscure ones but let's move on to new themes now instead. Thanks to new and old PodOphiles (lovers of Podcasts), for supporting the show, please, please, PLEASE check out my Patreon, for just a $ a month you get an extra themed show which helps to support me in my on-going struggles against being skint as fuck.

With tracks by - 





























 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment