Saturday 31 July 2021

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 74 - July 2021

Welcome to another cool show folks, there's a ton of great music for you to check out this month, so click play and enjoy the great 50's tunes we play.

With tracks by - 

Duane Eddy
The Pinstripes
Twisted Rod
Werly Fairburn
Oscar Willis
Coral Lee
Johnny Law & The Pistol Packin' Daddies
Tommy Bell
Luke McDaniel
Benny & The Flybyniters
Desperado  5
Sonny Burgess
Wild Wax Combo
Rob Ryan Roadshow
Randy Rich & Poor Boys
Dave Del Monte & The Cross Country Boys
Kenny Parchman 
Vince and the Sun Boppers
A.J. & The Rocking Trio
Johnny Tate
Dasta and the Smokin' Snakes
The Booze Bombs
Eddy and The Backfires
Santos
Billy Miz
Pete Hutton
Sonny Tucker and the Tornados
Buck Trail
Al Urban
Charlie Feathers
Sandy Nelson


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry




No comments:

Post a Comment