Sunday 11 July 2021

High Speed Hangover - 406


It's showtime again, yes another High Speed Hangover show. Number 406!! Yowsers!! Today there are some big international football matches on, Argentina Vs Brazil and England Vs Italy I believe. Best of luck to whatever team you support, show some support to all these fine bands too by going and following their pages and buying their stuff. Follow my pages too in the links at the bottom of the blog.

With tracks by - 





Download the HPGD compilation HERE

Check out last week's Vidcast

Check out our Heavy Metal Hangout

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment