Sunday 18 July 2021

High Speed Hangover - 407



Here it is ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages, the latest, greatest, masturbatest podcast to datest! Actually thinking about it children probably shouldn't tune in really, so don't, I probably swear a bit and say silly crude things. Adults though you can press play an hear some great tunes by the following cool bands -  



Download the HPGD compilation HERE
Download the GCWW compilation HERE

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment