Sunday 25 July 2021

High Speed Hangover - 408



It's the last Sunday of the month folks and it's theme show time, this month I am going through the signs of the zodiac, all 13 of them!! Talking about the traits and famous folks who were born under each star, so to speak. There'll be a few facts and some thunder too! For example did you know that Virgos make the best DJs and shaggers? Those born on the 5th of September are particularly stud-like and are great at the sexing stuff!! Or maybe I just wrote that bit for a laugh.... anyway give this a listen and follow the bands' pages.

With tracks by - 




         

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment