Tuesday 15 May 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - The Twilight Zone themed special - Part 1

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊


Picture if you will a small unimportant planet, the 3rd from it's Sun that goes by the uninspiring name of Earth. There is a small insignificant land mass on this planet, an island made up of a handful of countries one of which is called England, it's part of a once proud Empire that has long since declined. In a small flat in the South East of it's capitol city London a small man named Graham creates music podcasts. He makes them available to a very select band of people whom he calls, "PodOmaniacs". This group is very small but that's all about to change as he's just made a new episode themed on, The Twilight Zone























*********************************************
     

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry





No comments:

Post a Comment