Saturday 19 May 2018

Spiral Tomb, Chambers, Beggar, Hundred Year Old Man, Cold in Berlin & Limb @ The Underdog Gallery - 19.5.18





My battery on my new camera cut out here so I had to go to my back-up which has a less crisp picture for....








I am sorry to say that my camera cut-out at this point and I fucked off home :(

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment