Thursday 3 May 2018

Free Metal Show - 17

1st up for the freebies on this show is Craterface a Thrash/Crossover band from Adelaide, Australia. Formed in 2007 they have a demo from 2007, a 2009 full-length "...More Thrash for Ya Gash" and 2011 EP called "Thrash to the Future"
Go download them HERE

 

Next from Denmark come Oblivion Denied. Formed in 2014 they have 2 albums of Heavy/Groove Metal.

"Truth" from 2016 and 2017's "Lack of Faith"
You can get them both for Name Your Price on their Bandcamp HERE


Finally for this show/blog we have Skrogg, a Stoner/Doom Metal band from Troy, New Hampshire, USA who were around from 2010 - 2014. They had 3 releases in their time together and all 3 can be downloaded from their Bandcamp page HERE

2011 EP - Raw Heat

2013 Full Length - Blooze

2014 Single - Wheels, Women & Whiskey



********************************************* 

If you are in the UK, USA & Canada and shop on Amazon through my link it helps me out \m/


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment