Sunday 24 June 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 249


Holy balls of the Gods and Goddesses breasty dumplings but this is a fuck off big show!!! Over 5 hours of tracks and facts and it took me even longer than that to get the bastard put together!! If this was mythology this would have been the ultimate hubris to think I could get it all done at a reasonable time!! So I failed and here is the show, very late indeed but hopefully you'll love the great bands and interesting facts poorly read by me on this week's show!! It's been a bit of a "sacrifice" I know but not quite as bad as how the Aztecs did it for sure!!

Father Saturnus

GerbeЯ











     

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



***************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment