Sunday 16 June 2019

High Speed Hangover - 299

Show 299 is here folks, two and a half hours of juicy heavy metal tunes to titillate your headbanging bones! If you dig these bands then go and follow them on Facebook and buy all their releases and merch. Sub my channels/pages too please, and check out my Patreon/Paypal if you have extra cash in your pocket that you inexplicably want to send my way!! Next week it's show 300!! Wooooo!!!

X-Method
























Karybdis

Selefice

Vladimir

Cruella



Want to try and win a Cruella CD? Sub my channel and leave a comment!


*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment