Tuesday 18 June 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 38 - Headwound


Headwound seem to have no online presence at all, no Metal Archives page or anything and a search brings up no information. I got this demo from band member Craig way back in 1994 I would guess. I featured a track on my compilation tapes and did an interview with him in my zine I think. I am not sure if there were anymore Headwound releases, I think there were but can't recall for sure but I do know that Craig went on to form the Punk/Metal/Alternative band 1000 Scars. They are still going strong so go and follow their Facebook page.

I got in touch with Craig and he pointed me towards an official page for Headwound, check it out if you dig the music




Line-Up
Guitar/Vocals - Craig
Bass Guitar - Lee

Track-List
Mind Damnation
Coma
Destroy Yourself
Suffer Jesus



Check out my latest podcast HERE

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment