Tuesday 25 June 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 39 - Diktat


 For today's look at one of my old tapes, here's a demo from 2000 by French brutal Death Metallers Diktat. This was their debut release after forming in 1997. According to Metal Archives they are still going but their Facebook page has only very sporadic posts the most recent at this time is from 2016. As well as this demo they released a split "Primitive Instinct" also in 2000 with Godless Truth, Fuck the Facts, Psychoneurosis & C.A.D. and a 2nd demo in 2008. They also had an unreleased full length from 2004 which you can request from the band I think, you can listen to it on this link HERE. Their Bandcamp has both of their demos available for name your price downloads plus another track that was part of a French Grind compilation. 


Track List
Side A
Attrition 
Self-Prostitution of Psyche's Organ
Close to the End
Side B
Painless
Offended


Line Up
Nicolas van Deth - Drums
Jérémie Granai - Guitars
Alexandre Godest - Guitars
Mathieu Sidibé - Vocals
Fabrice Duval - Bass


Go download their stuff HERE







Check out the latest podcast HERE

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment