Tuesday 9 July 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 40 - Adorior


This week's look at an old tape from my collection is "Beyond the Distant Blue", the 1st demo by London Death/Black Metal band Adorior. The band formed in 1994 and this tape came out in 1996, they are listed as still being active although their Facebook is pretty quiet, so that might be wrong. I think they may be still going but are not very busy. Anyway as well as this demo they also released 2 splits, 2 full albums and an EP. Their most recent release is from 2010. 



Line-Up
Chris Nunravager - Bass
Melissa aka Jaded Lungs - Vocals
Paul Elvidge - Drums
Tony Slut Sodomizer - Guitars

Track List
A Legend's 
BreathThe Essence of My Dreams
Beyond the Distant Blue
Rain Sisters
The Scarlet Hordes of Autumn

Recorded 8th June 1996 at Tweeters Studio, Leatherhead. 
Live on 4 tracks.

I can't find the demo anywhere for people to listen to and I won't make it available online myself as the band are still active and there will be copyright issues, but here is a song from the demo, re-recorded for their album "Like Cutting the Sleeping"


HERE is a Soundcloud link for them with more recent music


I will also be playing a track from the demo on my show this week, so be sure to check it out. In the meantime check out last week's podcast HERE



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment