Tuesday 16 July 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 41 - Brainstorm


 For this week's look at an old demo we have the "Lords..." EP, the 2nd release from Ukraine's Atmospheric Death Metal band Brainstorm. Prior to this they had a demo and followed it up with another self-titled EP in 1995 and were on a split video in 1998. Under this name they were around from 1992 - 97. They then became Graal and had a couple of more releases, what is odd too is that the split video was between Brainstorm and Graal!!

Graal have a name your price download up on the Kitsch Magic Bandcamp page, go and check it out HERE it's pretty weird stuff!

Line-up
Elen B. - Keyboards, Vocals (backing)
Sergiy Savin - Drums, Vocals (backing)
Leonid Savin - Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Lyrics, Music

Track List
Side A
World Disease

Side B
Into Specfic Religious
Lords...
Free for Sin!


Recorded and mixed March 5-7 1994 at Undertaker Studio.

The band as Brainstorm have no online presence at all so I am fairly confident that it will be OK to share this demo with you all, so here it is in archive for you to check out, and I'll be playing a track off it on my podcast on Sunday. 


Check out last week's podcast HERE


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment