Friday 4 December 2020

Jason Aaron Wood

 

Elric talks to Jason Aaron Wood from Washington, D.C. about his solo Progressive/Atmospheric Doom Metal project. Starting off in 2012 he's released 4 full length albums and a single so far. He's also released music with 2 other current projects Todesbonden and Ol Sonuf

Reflections (2013). Labyrinth of Dreams (2014). Escape (2016). Emanations (2017). 




Bandcamp

Facebook

Official website



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment