Tuesday 29 December 2020

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Motorbikes

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Here's the December themed show for all my beloved PodOmaniacs out there in podcast listening land. Thanks ladies and gents for your continued support of my show, it's very much appreciated. I hope you all had a great Christmas, an even better Cthulhumass and I wish you a very happy upcoming 2021. Let's hope it's less diseased than 2020 huh? The theme this month is all on Motorbikes!! I know spod all about them really but hopefully I learnt some doing this show and maybe you will too! The 1st song is about F1 car racing I think so it's not even going with the theme properly but oh well I tried haha. Let me know if anyone has any themes they'd like me to do in future months.

With tracks by - 




          

My oldest YouTube video!! Ice Speedway!!

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment