Sunday 27 December 2020

High Speed Hangover - 378 - Cthulhumass 2020


Cthulhumass is upon us once again folks, that most dread time of the year when our hearts are all filled with the spirit of insanity and existential fear. Tremble before the Outer Gods and the Great Old Ones as they pierce our ignorant notions of supremacy upon this plane of existence. Cower in abject terror for our annual H.P. Lovecraft themed show. Over 3 hours of sanity blasting tunes!!

With tracks by - 


 

         

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment