Sunday 6 December 2020

High Speed Hangover - 375


Wow, it's December already and we reach the arse-end of 2020 at last!! What a yeah eh? Only one more month to go though!! Let's hope it has no more nasty scares in store for us hmmm!! Anyway here's yet another awesome podcast from me for you all to check out, with tons of groovy tunes for you to bang your heads to. Check it out, support the bands, check out my Patreon page and YouTube channel and if you want me to do an interview with your band then drop me a line. Hey check out my merch too!! Get yourselves a HSH Podcast T-Shirt!!

With tracks by  - 






*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment