Sunday 11 April 2021

High Speed Hangover - 393


It's time for show 393 folks, another step towards the show 400 milestone. If you dig the show please check out my YouTube channel too, where I do my weekly Vidcast, Friday night Heavy Metal Hangouts, video reactions and band interviews. Make sure you go and follow all the band's pages and buy their releases and merch too. Share he show with your mates if you dig it and come back next week for show 394!

With tracks by -  




Download the HPGD compilation HERE


Check out the chat I had with The Advent Equation

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment