Thursday 15 April 2021

High Speed Hangover Vidcast - 5

 

I've not been getting many views on these shows, either from the fans or the bands! I'm also not being sent any videos and those I do are all getting me copyright strikes! So, I'm not sure how long these will be continued. Send me videos if you want to be featured.

With tracks by - 

Ashen Crown

Black Tar Superstar

KillerKorp

Snyper

Wülfskol



Check out Elric's Into the Pit show on Metal Devastation Radio

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow my Twitch

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment