Friday 9 April 2021

KillerKorp

 
Today I am having a little chat with some of the fellas from KillerKorp a blackened DeathGrind band from Suffolk, UK.

Here's their bio from their Facebook page

"In the Winter of 2017 five like minded individuals came together to create the most raw and abrasive form of metal they could possibly conjure, music which expresses the Pain, Agony and Angst they feel towards the people who have wronged them throughout their lives. Resulting in aggressive and unforgiving live performances from the moment they hit the stage! Influences include early Slipknot, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse and many more."

So far the band have released an EP 'Pain' in 2019 and a single "The End" in 2020


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment