Sunday 4 April 2021

The Advent Equation

 

This week I get to hang out with and chat to some of the guys from The Advent Equation a melodic Progressive/Death Metal band from Mexico. They formed as Advent back in 2006 but changed the moniker in 2012 to it's current form. They released an EP under the original name and have brought out a single and 2 full length albums since the change. Their most recent album "Remnants of Oblivion" was released in December 2020.


Line-Up
Carlos Licea - Keyboards, Piano
Margil H. Vallejo - Bass, Vocals (clean)
Roberto Charles - Drums
Luis Gomez - Guitars


Links


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment