Friday 23 April 2021

Wax Mekanix

Based in Philadelphia, PA. Waxim “Wax” Ulysses Mekanix is an American musician, songwriter, performer, producer, and founding member of NWOBHM cult rockers Nitro. If you're looking for a genre name then try Hard Rock & High Velocity Folk on for size!! Wax’s perspective and work can best be described as raw, authentic, bold, uncompromising, and disconcerting.

New album "Mobocracy" was released November 2020 on Electric Talon Records with a host of guests and recorded in a number of locations. I'll be sure to ask him a few questions about the album during our chat to get the lowdown.

“Mobocracy” is a focused collection of strident, aggressive, snarling, howling songs that draws on Wax’s decades of experience and influences.

Links


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment