Friday 7 May 2021

Belarus Beaver


This week I get to chat with LG the bass/vocalist from Swedish Death Metal/Grindcore band Belarus Beaver. Formed in 2018 these guys have 2 full-length albums released so far. "DAMnation" from 2019 and 2020's "Planet of the Beavers" that came out in November in Grind to Death Records


Line-Up
David "Pos" Mauritzon - Guitar, Vocals
LG - Vocals


Links

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment