Sunday 2 May 2021

High Speed Hangover - 396


Here we go with another show and another step closer to show 400 and World Domination which of course is my sole aim for doing these shows!! Yes as my empire of Podcasts and YouTube spreads I am bathing in my riches, snorting the finest drugs from the breasts of the finest prostitutes that money can buy!! Well, OK maybe I am not doing that but that's the dream, so please sub up all my stuff and support all the bands on this here show too, and do come back next week for more jolly Metal music \m/

With tracks by - 







Download the HPGD compilation HERE

Watch my chat with Dies Holocaustum

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment