Sunday 23 May 2021

Jake Bristow

 

I just wanted to make a post for my Heavy Metal Hangout mate Jake. You can find links to all his projects here so make sure you go and follow him, sub him up etc. Jake has chats with folks on his channel like Karl Willets (Bolt Thrower), Fred Estby (Dismember), John Walker (Cancer) and many more.

He also does a podcast now and again on Mixcloud, the link is down below.

He'd probably kick my butt if I don't mention his band Herbicidal too



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment