Sunday 9 May 2021

High Speed Hangover - 397


We are one step closer to a massive 400 shows from me, that number is no small beans!! And this show is no small deal either, it's over 3 hours of cool Metal bands for you to check out. I have had some trouble uploading it as PodOmatic has been a pain in the arse. When it's finally uploaded you'll be able to hear tracks by the following bands - 


Download the HPGD compilation HERE

Check out last week's Vidcast

Check out our Heavy Metal Hangout

Here's my chat with Belarus Beaver

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment