Sunday 1 April 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 237




Hey there all you April fools!! Here's the show for today and it's a stonking humdinger of a metal blasting megasonic motherflipper \m/ Over 3 hours of sexy, sexy metal that'll get you hot under the collar and gasping for some head banging. Go like the bands pages and subscribe to all my stuff why don't you?


Haniwa

















*******************************************************************

Pick up the HPGD Productions sampler HERE

Pick up the Divebomb Records sampler HERE

Pick up the  Canada Wacken Metal battle CD HERE

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...


*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment