Monday 30 April 2018

Into the Pit of Hangover

So I was delighted to get a guest co-DJ spot on my mate Elric's Into the Pit show on Metal Devastation Radio again. It's been over a year since I last brought the "Hangover" to his "Pit" and we had booze and a good old silly chinwag and a laugh!! I chose the tracks all using The Randomizer and this is what it played.

Metatrone

*********************************************************************************


Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************




*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment