Thursday 5 April 2018

Free Metal Show - 13



OK 1st up this week is a band I played recently on my Numbers themed show. They are called V:28, they hail from Norway and were around from 2002 - 2008. They played Atmospheric Black/Death Metal with Electronic Influences and they have 3 albums, a compilation and a live album up for grabs...
 ...on their Bandcamp page HERE



Eight Legged Horse from Tucson, Arizona are another band I have played a couple of times before on the show, and another band that are sadly no longer around. They have left us with a bootleg demo, a full album and a closing live jam recording to remember them by though. 

If you fancy a bit of free Progressive/Viking Metal then get yourself HERE



Finally for today's show here are a band who are still active! Niroth hail, hail from England and have been unleashing Black Metal unto the world since 2001. Their Bandcamp has a load of music up on it, quite a lot of it is free to download as well, so go and check it out.





*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment