Sunday 22 July 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 253

I recorded this Saturday night whilst on the piss a bit, as today I am out on the piss again!! Enjoy, the show, enjoy some alcohol, why not enjoy the 2 in tandom?? Also why not have some sex too! Yeah HSH podcast with lashings of booze and sex is just what the DJ ordered!! Try and time your mutual orgasm to a point when I am talking so my sexy tones add to the richness of the experience!!

Dread




























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment:

  1. Since I’ve started using Detoxicated I have noticed consistent results, I can drink my normal 3-5 Beers on a Friday and not feel hungover on Saturday. Have a look at their website to know more about the natural ingredients they use to learn how to prevent a hangover.

    ReplyDelete