Tuesday 10 July 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Show 6 - Memorial


Here we go with another demo folks. It's another slab of Doom/Death for you from a band called Memorial from Kildare, Ireland. They were around from 1993 - 1998 releasing just one demo in that time. "In Eternal Sleep" came out in 1995. I couldn't find any other information about the band from a Google search and the members don't seem to have moved on to other bands.
If anyone has any further information get in touch and I'll add it to the blog.






Side One
Land of Pain
In Search
Dawns Calling

Side Two
In Eternal Sleep
Silent Wish
The End

Line-up
Jackson : Bass/Vocals
Andres : Drums
David : Guitars
Paul : Guitars

Recorded at Cannibal Studios, Dublin
24th - 26th February 1995




*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment