Monday 9 July 2018

My Vinyl A to Z - Part 4

It's time for the D, all the ladies love my D, oh yeah it's all about the D.... come look at my D.... yeah I think you get the point, here are the Ds of my LPs! You may notice a bit of editing on this, that's because my booze and headbanging addled brain was thinking I had an album missing as I was confusing Entombed and Dismember... which is an easy mistake to make really if you ask me!! 😝 I am just glad I remembered a minute later lol, if I'd have put it up with the "some bastard's stolen my album" rant in it I would have looked an even bigger twat than I already do!!

Check out my latest podcast episode HERE

***********************************************************

Holy shit balls, Amazon sell Kraken rum!! Why not get pissed on that whilst helping me out by buying a bottle from them today!!


*********************************************

Check out some music on...


*******************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment