Wednesday 15 August 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - The Twilight Zone themed special - Part 4

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊



Julie Newmar as Miss Devlin in Of Late I think of Cliffordville
(Born 16.8.1933 Happy Birthday)

Here is show 4 of my Twilight Zone Quintet folks, playing tunes influenced by the 4th season of the show which originally aired way back in 1963. It's funny when a really old show talks about the future and quotes years that are now in our past!! We've got no space ships or time machines yet but as you'll know from listening that's probably a good thing. Are there aliens out there? And if so will they visit us to teach us or to eat us? Maybe it's best if we never find out, never have to get a visit from or walk, skip or dance the fandango through the Twilight Zone!

Enjoy the show folks :P

Alustrium























*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment