Thursday 2 August 2018

Free Metal Show - 29

We kick off this week with a brand new release from a very new band by the name of Godstone. They play Heavy Metal and come from the UK and their debut EP "Monument of One" came out in April this year
You can go get it from their Bandcamp page HERE
 

The next release for you to check out is a bit different to the normal stuff  I share, it's an alternative Rock band from Bradford UK called Echofire. I went to Infant school with the singer probably some 40 years ago so I thought I'd share it here!! 

They have an album "Warts N All" up on their Bandcamp page. Check it out HERE if you like a bit of Rock stuff folks.



The last band this week are from Mexico and play Sludge/Post Metal, they are called Father Saturnus and have an EP, "Knivar" from 2015 and a full-length album, "Pradosnegros" from 2017 available from their Bandcamp page. The album is Name Your Price on there, so go and check that out and if you dig it you can buy the EP too!
Go check them out HERE



Check out my latest podcast episode too if you didn't already



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment