Sunday 19 August 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 257


Here is the new show, it's Tree-mendous!!! 
With tracks by - 

One Minute Shy























***************************************

Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

Get the Armstrong MetalFest 2018 - Mountain Moshpit Vol. 3 Compilation

*************************************************

Interested in old trees? Check out this LINK

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment