Sunday 30 September 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 263


It's theme show time again and this month it's a serial killer themed show!! With facts and tracks based on those sick individuals who hunt and prey on their fellow humans for sexual thrills 😕
Nasty stuff!!!

With track by -

Armortura
































*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page

Here is the Mearfest event page

Here is the Sarcomafest event page

Check them out for event information

   

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment