Thursday 6 September 2018

Free Metal Show - 34


Kicking off this week's show we have Wykan from Montreal, Quebec in Canada. These guys only got together in 2017 and play Black/Stoner/Doom Metal.
They have the "Solace" EP that came out April 2018...
... which you can pick up from their Bandcamp HERE


Next up we have another new band, formed in 2017, these guys are Ante-Inferno from Scarborough, Yorkshire in England. They play Black Metal and have their "A Dream of the Devil" demo...
...on their Bandcamp HERE, so go get it. It's also available on CD from UKEM Records.

Last up this week we have Flesh Bazooka from Barcelona, Spain, they formed in 2012 and I think they are split up now as their Facebook page seems inactive. In their time they played Hard Rock/Heavy Metal and had one full-length album "Facializzed" out in 2013

Go download the fucker HERE

Check out the latest of my excellent podcasts HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment