Sunday 7 October 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 264



Art Quote of the Day
"All good things which exist are the fruits of originality."
John Stuart Mill

Yeah I've run out of original ideas for these posts so I just stole that off art quote of the day!! Luckily these bands are all a lot more original than me, so check out their cool music and like their pages. Give my stuff a like too if you can find it in your hearts to 😄

With tracks by -



























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information 

Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

Get the Armstrong MetalFest 2018 - Mountain Moshpit Vol. 3 Compilation

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: