Tuesday 23 October 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 20 - Cranial Torment




 Here's the 3rd of the 3 demos released by Cranial Torment a Death Metal band from Athens, Greece in 1999. They formed in 1998, releasing their 1st demo in 1998 and two in 1999. There is no mention of a split in Metal Archives but as they've had no releases for 19 years I think it's safe to imagine that they have. They were a 3 piece at one time but this demo was recorded as a 1-man band, with Bill Benakis on guitars/vocals. Costa Vaxevanos played drums on the 1st demo and has a vocal credit on the 1st track on this tape, I don't know who played drums on this it may be a drum machine.

 There's a bit more info on the band on this link HERE

There is no mention of either of these guys going on to be in any other bands so I am taking a chance putting this demo up online for people to stream/download if they wish, call it digital tape trading!!



Line-up
Bill Benakis

Track List

Death Is Rising/Bodybug Lust
Thoughts of a Graverobber
Putrid Mass Mutilation
Amputation of Vital Organs 


Check out this week's podcast show HERE




*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment