Sunday 21 October 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 266

In the year 266 King Odaenathus of Palmyra invades Persia to conquer the capital, Ctesiphon, and twice comes as far as the walls of the Persian capital, but fails to take it. After his victories in the East he pronounces himself with the title "king of kings".

This is show 266 of High Speed Hangover and I've decided to pronounce it with the title "podcast of podcasts" cos, I dunno, why the fuck not eh? So check out this podcast of podcasts and share it with your mates if you enjoy it please!

With tracks by -































Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

Get the Armstrong MetalFest 2018 - Mountain Moshpit Vol. 3 Compilation

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment