Thursday 11 October 2018

Free Metal Show - 39



Kicking off the show today we have Stoner/Doom band Carcinogen Daily from Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. There are no details of when they formed on their page but I guess it was fairly recent as their debut self-titled EP release just came out in April.
Go to their Bandcamp now and check it out HERE

Next up we've got solo artist Benn Bilinski from Detroit, Michigan, USA. He plays Technical Groove/Thrash Metal starting the project in 2009. He's recorded a full length album and 2 EPs .....

2012 - Entity (Full Length)

2014 - Red Valley (EP)

2016 - OD (EP)
Which you can go get from his Bandcamp HERE


Lastly for this week we have this Doom/Sludge outfit from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Cygnus got together a couple of times over the years from 2009-2011 and also from 2014-2015.
They only had the one release in this time though, a demo called "Heresy of the Stargazer" from 2011
Go ahead and grab it from their Bandcamp HERE

*********************************************

Starting from this week I am showcasing a video or track from a band I like at the end of the video, this week it is Kuona



Check out this week's podcast show HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: